I am going to talk about attitudes and how they influence consumer purchasing. In order to properly discuss this, I am going to identify a product I had to buy because I had no choice but to make the purchase. I honestly think that this is kind of silly.
Everybody has a choice in their purchasing decisions unless a gun is literally being held to their head. Yet, sometimes I do buy products just to shut my wife up. It may sound funny, but it is the truth. Recently, I was bothered into purchasing myself a new cell phone.
Granted my renewal was ready and I did get the phone at a fantastic price, but nonetheless I was not excited about the purchase. I grinded my teeth at the idea that because of this upgrade I was going to have a nice high bill the following month. I argued with my wife that my phone was still in great condition. Sure it would restart itself 10-15 times a day making it impossible for me to conduct business with it, but I liked that phone. Her pleading with me and constant nagging is what finally got me to look at another phone. Honesty, now I am happy with my new phone and I like it but at that time my attitude was not very pleasant. Even the sales rep knew that I was not pleased with the purchase and he tried to get me out of there as quickly as possible. Looking back at this is very interesting.
I remember purchasing something that I really did want. My attitude was completely different. When I wanted to get another tattoo, I was like a little kid in the candy store. I was all excited about the purchase and pleased with the outcome. Don’t get me wrong, I am pleased now with my new phone; but, at the moment of purchase I had nothing but negative things to say about the new phone. Interesting thing about attitudes.
The idea of losing weight could feel like a full time job. Some people count calories, follow a strict diet while others just simply try to have fun with burning off the calories. It is recommended that we should watch what we eat, but I honestly think that watching how much of what we eat is just as important.
Let’s be honest with each other. Many of us plan to follow a diet of some sort, but fail because we become restricted to what we can and cannot eat. Now losing weight can be fun especially with Customized Fat Loss! Customized Fat Loss is a professional, truly customized approach to nutrition. CFL is breakthrough nutritional software that when combined with exercise, torches fat in record time while preserving your lean muscle. It is designed to explode you through your fat loss plateau and have you turning heads 365 days a year!
OK! For those who hate the treadmill, guess what? I certainly don’t count running on a 30 degree incline at the 3.5 mph for 45 minutes as being a “fun” activity, in fact there are plenty of other activities you can do in your day that help you burn up to 200 calories. YES! 200 calories, one more time guys, 200 calories! Think I’m kidding? Read on and imagine the transformation you are setting your body up by teaming these activities with CFL. The results are bound to be phenomenal, and you don’t have to take my word for it, see for yourself.
Lose Weight: How to Burn 200 Calories
- Give your love buddy an end-of-the-day massage for 42 minutes and you’ll burn around 200 calories. We do suggest however that you mandate reciprocity. Yeah you are benefiting from the calorie burn – but you also want those “ahhh” moments.
- Go grocery shopping – Buy groceries sounds counter intuitive right? Well there is a reward for all that eye feasting as you navigate your shopping cart down the aisles of temptation – The reward is a cool 115 calories, I’m not done yet … they still need to be loaded in the car, unloaded and put away. 200 Calories easy!
- Get your vocal chords ready for the next audition of America’s Got Talent – An hour of singing which can easily be done on your commute to work can help you burn up to 136 calories. What’s more? Laughing along with your early morning show host zaps 67 more calories.
- Get a game of Scrabble: build some brain power while burning off a cool 200 calories. Seem impossible? Our brains burn on Avg. 300 calories a day. Thinking can also add 50 more calories to that mix. Seem odd? Check Out this article – How many calories does our brain burn
- Like gardening? Good for you! I’m not a big fan, especially when my wife gets in the mood and buys new plants, trees and stuff. Guess who has to dig those holes? Anyways… Make your yard happy by uprooting those pesky weeds for 25 minutes (127 calories) and planting some new seedlings (77 calories for 15 minutes). Your yard will thank you, and so will your scale.
- This one my wife loves! Stay Slim by hitting the dressing room! – Yup for every outfit you try on you burn about 11 calories – lug around the mall with a bag of clothes, shoes, and whatever else you can dream, and that number skyrockets.
- Wash your car – Yup 45 minutes of rub-a-dub and wax on wax off, not only provides for the cleanest ride in your community but possibly the smallest waist. And no ladies, it does not count having some hot dude with his shirt off washing the car for you. Vice-versa for us guys!
- Fidget – Have you been blessed with being fidgety – you know, tapping your shoes all day, seemingly nervous? Well research shows that fidgetters burn on average over 350 more calories than the non fidgety variety. So tap your shoes and make way for the next broadway musical because those tapping toes will definitely lead to a slimmer you!
- Get some sleep – Who doesn’t like their beauty rest? (Where’s the like button for that) but the truth is a 160-pound person can burn 69 calories for each hour during sleep. Simple math tells us 69 * 8 = 552 calories, assuming you get a solid 8 hours of sleep in, and if you currently do not, now is probably the time to start. I guess that’s why they call it beauty sleep, huh? After all just sleeping 8 hours for 10 days burns about 5,520 calories or about a pound and a half (3,500 calories in a pound)
- Have Sex! – This is the best calorie burning activity ever, in my opinion. Sex burns about 300 calories an hour, depending on the weight of the person. 300 calories is the average for 150 lbs person. Here’s a chart with everything on it:
http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cb… Make sure you enter your weight at the top.
Well that’s it guys, sleep tight, wiggle a little more, march down to your local market, and give a message, add this up with CFL and nothing can stop you from achieving the weight of your dreams.